Page 76 of 252 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126176 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 2516

Thread: One word

  1. #751
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    disc.. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    .
    .
    [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

  2. #752
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I awoke to a spring breeze
    gently blowing beneath a blue sky
    The lilacs are smelling sweet
    A welcoming rest for a butterfly

    Tulips and Lilys are in bloom
    A sign that begins every Spring
    I love listening to the Cardnil
    in the Dogwood tree as he sings

    ................................

    I felt inspired as I drove to the library this morning. I will have to say that my one word for today would be...

    INSPIRED [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #753
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's beautiful roger, thanks*S*
    How's life treating you my friend?

    happy

  4. #754
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Roger that was beautiful and you truly are a poet!!!

    Wild did you throw your back out sugar??? Need some pain reliever or muscle relaxor???


    My word today

    Tired *still*

  5. #755
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wild's been getting too wild sis, if ya know what I mean*G

    confused

  6. #756
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    weekend

    I am not working tomorrow, not that I am officially off but my company went on strike.

  7. #757
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If it is alright I would like to use the same word as my last one...
    INSPIRED.

    This weekend is an Artisan Fair in Town and the library is hosting The paintings, I am looking at so many wonderful works of art that I feel like going home and pulling out the panits and canvas.

    I have had an artistic block for several months now, I haven't painted, played guitar or written anything for several months, but I am starting to sence that it is slowly starting to break.

    That little rhyme at the top of the page was just an spontanious improv, because of beautiful spring day, I'm glad you enjoyed it (I thunk I coulda done better)

    Wild, Sorry 'bout yer back, I live with the lower back pain everyday, Hurtin' gets old after a while don't it?

    Susanne, Sorry to hear that yer on strike, but I hope you enjoy your extra time off.

    Take care my friends.

    rOgeR

  8. #758
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have no doubts that soon you'll be painting and composing again Roger. Its understandable that you didn't feel like it during the last couple of month. But things are falling into place for you, I can feel it*S*

    Its ok that we are on strike, our taxes are going up once again next year, so we need to make more money.*W,...

  9. #759
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *lol@Wild*

    glad ya feeling better*W,....lemme know when ya need that "thang" done again*L

    hot,...
    its actaully hot outside!!!!!

  10. #760
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog... I've had 3 back aperations, I'm doin' better now that NC did her thing! [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/kkk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •